0

Family Reunion Update | April

Posted in
Hello family,

I hope everyone is enjoying the nice spring weather. I wanted to send a quick update about the family vacation set to take place in beautiful Atlanta, GA in just 14 months.

Last month, I posted an announcement about discounted hotel rooms. We were offered a rate of $99/night at the Hyatt Place Buckhead; however, in order to take advantage of the offer, we needed to commit to 10 rooms.

In last month's blog post, I requested that those who intend on attending the family reunion and staying in the host hotel send in payment for one night’s stay.

To date, I have not received any payments. So, unfortunately, we will not be able to take advantage of the discounted rate unless we’re able to have 10 commitments by May 1st.

If you will be coming to the family reunion next year, please send in you payment as soon as possible. Additional information can be found in the  post below.

Live life to the fullest!

Candace

0 comments: